What can I do about stray cats on my property?

Contact Silver Spring Township for a Trap/Neuter/Release voucher for feral cats. This voucher must be redeemed within 90 days of the date it was issued. An appointment is required to redeem the voucher.

You can also trap the cat yourself and contact local animal rescue organizations (i.e., Find Toby in PA findtobypa.org or Nobody's Cats Foundation nobodyscats.org.)

If the cat doesn't appear to be feral, you can file a found report with the Humane Society of Harrisburg, contact a local cat rescue, or have a vet scan for a microchip (free of charge).

Show All Answers

1. Where is the Township Administration building located?
2. Which departmental offices are housed in the Administration building?
3. How do I contact a member of the Board of Supervisors?
4. Am I required to purchase a dog license?
5. Can I be exempt from paying the Local Service Tax?
6. What can I do about stray cats on my property?
7. Who do I contact if I have a question about the website?